THE I.V. POLE MEDICAL HOOK
Click to view PDF for more information.
- Now you can add a hook anywhere on the IV pole.
- You can add as many IV hooks as needed.
- You can hook additional IV bags, blood bags and/or catheter bags on one pole and not on the bed. This makes it easier for the patient to move.
- The IV Pole Medical Hook can be attached to the pole on the wheel chair when the patient is being transported for testing.
- The IV Pole Medical Hook limits the number of IV poles in a room and the amount of tubing exposed on the floor.
- Reduces tripping and falling by the patient, visitors, doctors, nurses and other medical staff.
- Will help Anesthesiologists keep their tubing separated when administering medication to the patient.
- The IV Pole Medical Hook helps to keep the weight of the IV bag, blood bag, etc closer to the center of the pole, to prevent tipping.
Stay Green! The IV Pole Medical Hook is not made of plastic. There is no need to throw it away after each use. Simply disinfect with proper solution and reuse. The IV Pole Medical Hook does not come sterilized.
The IV Pole Medical Hook is sold in case pack quantities of 24 hooks per case. Each hook is $24.99.
Price: $599.76 per case of 24 hooks.
Hooks are barcoded before shipping. Please call for details. Toll-free: 800-695-8012